Pumpkin Pie Chocolate Fat Bombs
Don't shy away from fat. We need healthy fats in our diets. Here's a great way to do just that.
3.5 ozs. Lily’s dark chocolate chips
2 tbsp coconut oil
½ cup coconut butter
1/4 cup coconut oil
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
2 tbsp powdered erythritol or Swerve
½ cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
Will need mini muffin pan and 18 mini muffin baking cups
- Gently melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a small sauce pan. Once melted, remove from the heat and set aside.
- Fill each of 18 mini muffin cups with 2 teaspoons of chocolate. Put chocolate-filled cups in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Gently melt the coconut butter, coconut oil, erythritol and pumpkin spice mix in small sauce pan.
- Add the pumpkin puree and mix until well combined.
- Remove muffin cups with chocolate from refrigerator and add a heaping teaspoon of pumpkin and coconut mixture into each cup. Put back in refrigerator and let set for at least 30 minutes
- When done, keep refrigerated (coconut oil and butter get soft at room temp). May store in refrigerator for up to a week or freeze for up to 3 months.
This recipe was modified from “KetoDietApp.com”