Judy's Vegan Pumpkin Spice Shake Recipe
This shake is so creamy and delicious - like a taste of autumn in a glass.
(servings: makes two 14 oz. shakes)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree, chilled and unsweetened
- 1 small ripe banana, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- ½ cup canned full-fat coconut milk, chilled
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk or nut mil of choice
- ½ to 1 cup ice, as needed to chill
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- Stevia to taste (or 1-2 tablespoons pure maple syrup)
- 1-¼ teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Coconut whipped cream to dollop on top (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend on high until completely smooth and creamy.
- Divide the pumpkin shake between glasses. Top with coconut whipped cream.
(Note: This recipe was adapted from “www.blissfulbasil.com”.)